Preventative Maintenance Program
Preventive Maintenance programs are a key part of our services. These services include:
- Test and calibrate all configurations of the device to the manufacturer’s specs.
- Electrical safety on all electrical equipment to ensure it is in compliance with the NFPA standards for healthcare facilities.
- Each device will be assigned a control number for equipment tracking. Each control number will receive a printed document stating what tests were completed.
- Inventory list of all equipment.
- Complimentary cleaning of equipment at each PM.
- Professional stickers placed on equipment stating due date and control number.
- Monthly reports if needed.
- No customer has an office too big or too small for this service.
Onsite and Depot Repair Services
- Send us your equipment for a free evaluation.
- Our certified technician will come to you for a free evaluation.
- We will find the best service solution at the best price and we let our customers know when it’s more cost-effective to replace the unit.
- Extensive testing is completed after each repair so you can be assured the unit is patient-ready.