Steris Harmony LED
Exceptional visualization means better patient outcomes.
Harmony LED Surgical Lighting and Visualization System optics provide exceptional surgical site illumination while its HD-capable suspension renders virtually every image signal in stunning clarity.
Harmony LED lights also reduce energy consumption by 3/4, have no bulb change requirements and give you a cooler, more comfortable room with 34% less beam heat.**
Exceptional Surgical Site Illumination
Harmony LED high-performance optics mean you see virtually every detail of the exposed tissue.
Brighter, white lights
- Brighter light – up to 41% more illuminance than other LED lights
- Pure white light – 4400K color temperature ± 300k
- A large, bright spot – 160,000 lux max
- 84 overlapping beams of light virtually eliminate shadows from the surgeons head and hands
Superior color rendition
- Better tissue discrimination with a CRI of up to 96
- Deep, saturated reds with an R9 value of up to 98
See Every Image in Stunning Clarity
Harmony LED HD-capable suspension’s design gives you the freedom to choose video devices and technologies to meet your changing needs, now and in the future. Fiber optic cabling within the suspension delivers a crisp, clear signal all the way to STERIS HD monitors – so you see razor sharp images and vivid colors.
- Accommodates virtually all HD signals – regardless of manufacturer or
signal type (DVI, HD-SDI, RGBHV, etc)
- Grows with you – add lightheads, ambient light, monitors and cameras
- Add Harmony® ConnectPoint for video integration without costly or involved renovations
- Convert general rooms to specialty suites quickly and easily
- Count on years of reliability due to the unique cable management system
INSTALLATION SERVICE AVAILABLE