The Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer includes 4 instrument trays, stainless steel tray rack, bottle of speed clean, quick reference guide, user manual, and power cord. The refurbished M9 is in excellent condition, and certified to proper operating specifications.
The sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
With the Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer, select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press “start” and the M9 fills with the correct amount of water.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features:
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.38″ L x 15.3″ W x 15.8″ H.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9″ Diameter x 15″ Depth (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- 2 Large: 7.3″ W x 12″ L x 0.8″ D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- 2 Small: 5.6″ W x 12″ L x 0.8″ D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lbs (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- ASME certified.