Datascope Accutorr Plus
The Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor is in excellent condition, and is certified to proper operating specifications. It includes an NIBP Cuff, NIBP Hose, and an Adult Reusable SpO2 Finger Sensor.
The Accutorr Plus is an easy to use NIBP, SpO2, and Temperature Monitor.
- Light weight, portable with user-configurable technology.
- Easy-to-read large numbers.
- Dedicated Controls which can be customized.
- Easily Configurable:
- Patient size.
- Interval time.
- Inflation pressure.
- Audio level.
- Temperature format.
- Quick connect, single hose fittings.
- Unique flexible databases.
- IV pole/bed rail attachment.
- Battery operation.
- Stores up to 100 readings, instantly accessible.
- Predictive Thermometer Module.
- Printer Module.
- Various flexible mounting options.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Specifications:
- Systolic and Diastolic Pressure Readout:
- Number of Digits: 3.
- Mean Error: < ± 5 mmHg.
- Standard Deviation: < ± 8 mmHg.
- Adult Mode: 55 to 260 mmHg.
- Pediatric Mode: 55 to 160 mmHg.
- Neonatal Mode: 45 to 120 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate:
- Range: 35-245 BPM for Adult and Pediatric / 70-245 BPM for Neonate.
- Display Resolution: 1 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 3 BPM or ± 3%, whichever is greater.
- Inflation Source: This Inflation Source is capable of supplying sufficient air to bring a volume of 700cc’s to a pressure of 300 mmHg in no more than 35 seconds. If the cuff is not inflated to the desired pressure within 60 seconds, then the cuff is vented and a retry cycle is initiated.
- Leak Rate: With the bleed valve closed, the Maximum Pressure Drop is 10 mmHg in 90 seconds measured with a 700cc volume at a differential pressure of 250 mmHg.
- Cuff Vent Rate: When the unit is vented, a volume of at least 700cc’s is reduced from a pressure of 250 mmHg to a pressure of 20 mmHg in a maximum of 14 seconds.
- Temperature (Predictive):
- Range: 90-110°F (32-43°C).
- Display Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Accuracy: Meets ASTM E1112-2006 for accuracy.
- Rechargeable Battery:
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Run Time: 1.5 to 5 Hours.
- Recharge: 8 Hours.
- Cycles: 150-400.
- Dimensions (Maximum):
- Main Unit: 7.5″ (W) x 10.6″ (H) x 8.2″ (D).
- Recorder Module: 2.1″ (W) x 9″ (H) x 4.25″ (D).
- Predictive Module: 2.25″ (W) x 6.25″ (H) x 4.63″ (D).