Alaris PC System
Alaris PC System
The Alaris PC Point-of-Care Infusion Pump System is a modular infusion and monitoring system that builds on a PC-based platform so you can customize infusion delivery by adding and subtracting modules. With many customization options, the Alaris infusion pump system is ideal for use in a variety of settings with adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
The core PC unit provides a common user interface for programming the infusion and monitoring modules — helping to reduce complexity at the point of care. The detachable elements include a syringe module, a pump module, SpO2 and EtCO2.
Using the Alaris Systems Manager, you can wirelessly upload the latest drug and IV parameters, clinical advisories and important safety enhancements. This helps to ensure that nurses and other caregivers have the most up-to-date information. Using the CQI transfer tool, Guardrails alerts can be downloaded wirelessly through the Alaris®System. This data can be analyzed and used to make changes to the current data set and help improve clinical practice. The Alaris® System was formerly known as the Medley System.
- Battery Run Time Display provides visual estimation of remaining battery run time.
- A full range of audio and visual alarms, advisories and prompts for enhanced safety.
- Guardrails Software is designed to prevent errors by providing guidelines, advisory prompts and customized profiles.
- Pole clamp adapts to a wide variety of surfaces, to provide versatility in the horizontal or vertical position — for IV poles or bed rails.
- Customizable profiles for hospital area and patient type.
- System configurations allow qualified personnel to maintain customized profiles for easy setup and implementation.
- Tamper Resist feature provides quick, one-touch lockout of the front panel keypad.